THE "BIG MAC" SERIES 3: THE MYSTERY COMBO! !! Hello peeps, Trust you are doing great and keeping up well. I guess it's been worthwhile following The "Big Mac" series, where I share collections of great combinations of items that will create the right effect within your space. Here is a good place to say thanks to my audience for your attention and feedback all the way. For those who have not been consistent following this series, I would be glad if you don't mind checking out the line up of collections from my previous post using this link 👇🏼 https://shorturl.at/klVX1 Up until now I have shared 6 combos in a succession of 2 posts, and today as I bring this series to a halt, permit me to dish out 4 more combos for your perusal. Here they are 👇🏼 #7: CONSOLES Besides the furniture piece in itself, you can make the best effect of your console by adding some accessories as seen in this picture ✓ Flower vase ✓ Scented candles ✓ Table lamp ✓ Trays and balls ...
THE "ABOUT THIS TIME" SERIES 5: ALL IT TAKES!!! Hello peeps, I'm delighted to be here again, except that this time I'm here to round up The "About This Time" series ☺️ Although it's hard to say goodbye on this one but I find solace in a self-imposed fact that "series are in seasons and posts are in cycles" 😀 Anyways thanks for granting me audience all through the month of August, I truly hope this will birth a discovery that will result in an outcome you would appreciate in the future 🙏 Having highlighted pivotal moments that span 2 decades (2004-2024) of my life through this series, I thought this would be a perfect time to pin some points on what it takes to make the best of seasons, hoping this will help someone navigate through theirs effectively. Allow me share 2 of these points before bringing the series to an end with the throw back challenge 👇 #1: IT TAKES TIME Back in 2004 there were many things that didn't exist, not iPhone, n...
THE "SECOND CHANCE" SERIES 2: BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE!!! Hello and Happy Easter Peeps, It's that time of the year when we remember and celebrate Divinity taking a second chance on humanity. Coincidentally, the essence of Easter celebration is in complete sync with The "Second Chance" series, where I seek to help my audience take a second chance on some crucial elements within their spaces. My last post aimed at helping you resolve dysfunctional layout, and I'm quite confident you have gained some insights on different shapes of spaces and how to best utilize them. Now let's have a look at what I love to call the "beautiful exchange", a concept of how you can reuse worn out or 'out of fashion' items in your space, making them more appealing, and having a positive impact on your space. I should mention as I proceed that there are several ideas to achieving beautiful exchanges, however I would categorize them into 3 aspects namely 👇 #1: FAC...
Comments
Post a Comment