THE "COST VS. SAVINGS" SERIES: LET'S SAIL!!
THE
"COST
VS.
SAVINGS"
SERIES:
LET'S
SAIL
Happy New Month Folks,
Words can't describe how grateful I am to have a wonderful audience like you, thanks for always showing up 💕
It's a Fresh, Bright and Exciting August, one filled with goodness for you and I 🙏. It also holds an interesting series where you will learn about the impact of cost and savings on your projects.
The "Cost vs. Savings" Series is the product of a conversation that ended with the following summations 👇
🚶If it would cost you a lot but save you nothing, DROP IT
🤔 If it would cost you something and save you a lot, CONSIDER IT
👍 If it would cost you nothing yet save you a lot, JUMP AT IT
So brace up for an eye-opener conversation that's going to make you better at decision making.
Here is the sequence with which we sail on this summer cruise 🚢 😊 👇
#1:
THE
TERMS
If you have ever mistaken cost for savings and vice-versa, then my next post is for you.
Get to know the simple yet important terms that will refine your perspective on the subject of cost and savings, as you reduce your vulnerability to common gimmicks that have been deployed to your disdvantage in time past.
This will cost you nothing, yet save you a lot, JUMP AT IT 😊
#2:
THE
WORKINGS
No doubt, definition of terms is not enough considering the wealth of my audience's wit and exposure.
So in a fortnight I will be coming up with practical tools and techniques for basic evaluation of cost and savings.
No serious calculations I assure you 😂
It's just an essential part of the series that will bring you to a place of making informed and better decisions.
Make sure you don't miss out on this.
#3:
THE
SCENARIOS
Subsequently, I will driving The "Cost vs. Savings" Series home with practical case studies you can identify with.
On one hand, I will be referring to real life scenarios presented by professionals independent of Team Consult Kenny, just so you have an idea of what's applicable elsewhere.
And then I will have the spotlight on scenarios drawn from experiences peculiar to my audience.
With this balance in place, you are guaranteed to make better project decisions moving forward.
While I'm at it, please do not hesitate to hit the link below to get me on board your next project 👇
https://wa.me/message/O35ITJCXPTGYG1
See you on the next one 👍
I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager
CONSULT KENNY
PROJECTS | PEOPLE | PLACES | PLATFORMS
#consultkennyposts #thecostvssavingsseries #theterms #theworkings #thescenarios #august #fresh #summer #sail #gimmicks




Comments
Post a Comment