THE "ORGANIZE" SERIES 2: ORGANIZE FOR PRODUCTIVITY

 

THE 

"ORGANIZE"

SERIES 2: 

PRODUCTIVITY 

Hello Folks,

It's a delight to be here again, trust you are doing great.

I commenced a new series for the month with an introductory post last weekend where I established the definition of the key word "Organize" and then classified the subject into 3 categories.

The focus today is on the first category; PRODUCTIVITY, and by that I mean that having an organised space has a direct impact on how well you do what you do in the space.

So in my post today, I hope to guide my audience on how to go about organizing their spaces in a way that results in improved productivity. To that effect, I will be sharing 3-step guideline you will find helpful.

Please come with me 👇


#2: 

IDENTIFY

 

The starting point for driving productivity in a space is to first identify the purpose a space serves. This is so because there are different approaches to different purposes.

For instance, organising a beauty salon is not the same as organising a mechanic workshop, that's simply because both spaces serve different purposes hence the need for different approaches.

It s therefore important to have a clear idea of all the activities that will be going on in a space even when it's a multi-purpose space.

This brings us to the next step.


#2: 

SPOTIFY 

 

I know you love music but to Spotify in this case means to assign a spot to what you have now identified.

This can be achieved in many ways and that includes giving every item a specific spot so you do not waste time searching for misplaced objects.

Perhaps your personality or routine makes this suggestion sound like mission impossible, you also should remember the goal is to drive productivity.

Think of benefits like reduced stress, sharper focus and improved quality of work and life.

I hope that's encouraging enough?


#3: 

TYPIFY

#3: TYPIFY

I must admit, normalising order in a space is really tough but very possible. Saying this alone reminds me of the yelling I have to do sometimes when my kids turn our living room into a toy shop 😂

While creating order is the end goal, do not forget there is a process to it. That's where typifying comes to fur.

With acts like:

🎗️ Establishing a reminder for a daily reset of your space,

⏰ Spending five minutes tidying up your desk at the end of every workday.

🏆 Attaching a reward to acts of orderliness 

And so on, then you are rest assured of making order normal in your space.

If you are finding it difficult to get started, then reaching out to Team Consult Kenny is a decision you will never regret.

Get the journey started by clicking on the link below 👇 

https://wa.me/message/O35ITJCXPTGYG1

You will be glad you did 😊 

I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager


CONSULT KENNY

PROJECTS | PEOPLE | PLACES | PLATFORMS

#consultkennyposts #theorganizeseries2 #organizeforproductivity #identify #spotify #typify #music #orderliness #beautyshop #mechanicworkshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE "SECOND CHANCE" SERIES 2: BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE!!!

THE "BIG MAC" SERIES 3: THE MYSTERY COMBO!!!!

THE HOME ADVANTAGE" SERIES 3 : THE SPECIFIC!!!