THE "ORGANIZE" SERIES 3: ORGANIZE FOR PEACE

 

THE 

"ORGANIZE"

SERIES 3: 

PEACE 

Hi Ya, trust this post meets you well.

And how is the weekend coming?

It's good to have you here again but before we get started please put off your shoes, place them on the mat at angle 45, and make sure it's not too close to the wall to avoid stains 😯 

I'm sure you are already asking; What's going on here? πŸ€” πŸ˜‚

The expression above is my way of describing a personality that loves order in their space, I call them THE PROTECTOR.

On the flip side is a completely different personality who doesn't really care about orderly spaces, these ones are THE INTRUDERS.

A mix of these personalities in the same space could mean conflict or chaos and if care is not taken, things can go beyond keeping a space orderly to having relationships severed.

Although I happen to be a protector myself, my goal is not to take sides but rather share my experiences living with intruders and how I have been able to create a balance for the sake of peace.

I think you will find this more helpful than a list of storage ideas.

So here are my thoughts πŸ‘‡


#1: 

ACKNOWLEDGE


I have co-habited all my life. First with my twin brother, the greatest "intruder" of all time, who almost always jumped on the bed carelessly, as soon I laid it πŸ˜‚

Then when I thought marriage would be an escape route, I got into the hands of yet another beautiful "intruder" but I won't tell you what she does 😜 

Knowing I have to live with intruders has given me a different perspective and so rather than nagging (as I used to do), I have simply embraced the path of peace.

Perhaps your case is different from mine, but the journey to peace is the same and it begins with knowing who you share your space with and acknowledging them for who they are.

And congratulations, if you have never had to co-habit πŸ˜‚


#2: 

ABSCOND


This is for the Intruders.

Don't just think about it.

As an intruder, you can never match a protector when it comes to keeping spaces in order.

So what do you do? Abscond! as in run away, avoid being caught in a protector's sanctuary. Let the protector have a place of their own to breathe ✌️ 

The truth is, there is always a part of the protector's space you should stay away from, their room (if they have one to themself), their closet, workbench, couch or whatever it is.

Know this and be guaranteed to be at peace even as you co-habit.

My wife for instance keeps my closet at arms length πŸ˜‚, and that's because she has come to realise how much I love to have my personal effects in order.

Find what works in your case and stick to it.


#3: 

APPRECIATE  

And this is for the protector.

While it's easy to judge the intruder, how about taking a different approach of appreciating their good sides.

In my case, I have come to realise there are things the intruders are equally good with. For example, my wife does way better with keeping the toilet clean, while my twin brother is a beauty to behold when it comes to car maintenance.

Appreciating the intruders for their good qualities will definitely buffer whatever flaws they portray where you appear to be strong.

I hope this helps? And if you still need a list of storage ideas to solve storage issues in your space, then you should apply for a Masterclass where we address the specifics that apply to your own case.

It all begins here πŸ‘‡ 

https://wa.me/message/O35ITJCXPTGYG1

I look forward to hearing from you 😊 

I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager


CONSULT KENNY

PROJECTS | PEOPLE | PLACES | PLATFORMS

#consultkennyposts #theorganizeseries3 #organizeforpeace #acknowledge #abscond #appreciate #cohabit #theintruder #theprotector #marriage #masterclass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE "SECOND CHANCE" SERIES 2: BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE!!!

THE "BIG MAC" SERIES 3: THE MYSTERY COMBO!!!!

THE HOME ADVANTAGE" SERIES 3 : THE SPECIFIC!!!