THE "ORGANIZE" SERIES: GOOD TO GO!

 

THE 

"ORGANIZE"

SERIES: 

GOOD 

TO 

GO!


Happy New Month to my amazing audience, trust you are doing great.

It's a new month and the last for the 3rd quarter of the year where the theme has been; WAIT A MINUTE!. I hope the line up of the series has been helpful?

Now to September, I present The "Organize" Series where I bring my love for organizing spaces to fur in the bid to help my audience make the best of their spaces without necessarily making a project out of it.

First, let's start with definition, what does it mean to organize?

"To Organize means to arrange, plan, or structure things or people into a coherent, working order or a united whole".- Merriam-Webster dictionary 

In this context, things and people would mean items occupying your space. For the sake of efficiency, I would classify this subject into 3 categories with a preview of each one highlighted in this post, then subsequently followed by a detailed post in the coming weeks.

I guess we are good to go👇


#1: 

ORGANIZE 

FOR 

PRODUCTIVITY


Did you know that 

💭 A clean desk frees up working memory, allowing you to focus deeply without your brain constantly processing background mess?

💭 A tidy space creates a sense of calm and control, which reduces anxiety and prevents mental burnout?

Get to know more about how organizing your space can result in improved productivity in my next post.


#2: 

ORGANIZE 

FOR 

PEACE 


Have you been stressed out too often in recent times?, then you may need to look within your space to see how much of chaos might be going on in there.

Peace is a state of mind and it impacts on everything you do in a space. For example eating on a tidy dining table makes digestion a smooth, automated process because your body is at peace?

In a fortnight I will help you see how to obtain peace by simply having your space more organized.

 

#3:

ORGANIZE

FOR

PERSONA 


While productivity and peace could be on high demand, there are specific needs for specific people and that's where the third category falls into.

As a wrap up on this series, I will be having a masterclass custom-made for you, yes you my lovely audience. 

The mission here is to identify the specifics of your own challenge organizing your space and profer solutions that suits your case.

How about that?

Kindly reach out to Team Consult Kenny for more details on how to leverage this opportunity 👇 

https://wa.me/message/O35ITJCXPTGYG1

You will be glad you did 😊 

I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager


CONSULT KENNY

PROJECTS | PEOPLE | PLACES | PLATFORMS

#consultkennyposts #theorganizeseries #goodtogo #organizeforproductivity #organizeforpeace #organizeforpersona #september #waitaminute #merriamwebster #masterclass #custommade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE "SECOND CHANCE" SERIES 2: BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE!!!

THE "BIG MAC" SERIES 3: THE MYSTERY COMBO!!!!

THE HOME ADVANTAGE" SERIES 3 : THE SPECIFIC!!!