4TH QUARTER PREVIEW: A HAPPY ENDING!!


4TH 

QUARTER

PREVIEW: 

A 

HAPPY 

ENDING

Happy New Month Peeps, and Happy Independence Celebration to Nigerians all over the world πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ 

I'm glad we all made it to the final quarter of the year and I am quite optimistic about the final lap of the year being the best for you and I, hence the theme; A Happy Ending!

Here is a quick recap of what the first 3- quarters of the year has been all about. 

🏎️ After GOING FULL GEAR in the 1st-quarter, 

πŸ›ž we then MOTIONED FOR GREATNESS from April to June, 

😎 after which we took a chill pill by WAITING A MINUTE in the 3rd -quarter.

Please do well to checkout all the insightful series rolled out on Consult Kenny POSTS up until nowπŸ‘‡

https://www.blogger.com/u/4/blog/posts/611154423946289818

As usual I have a line up of interesting series for my audience this quarter and here is a preview of what the last lap of the year holds.

Kindly come with me to have a feeler πŸ‘‡


#1: 

THE 

"AFTER 

THOUGHT" 

SERIES

It's interesting how much folks desire certain outcomes on their projects, but fail to have the appropriate measures in place to make it happen.

One instance that comes to mind is the demand for a floor-to-ceiling window treatment even when an air-conditioning duct is placed right above the window 

This October, I will be talking to my audience on how to be proactive and plan for certain features in their spaces so as to avoid after thoughts on their projects πŸ˜”

This series kicks off on my next post. 


#2: 

THE 

"POINT 

OF 

CORRECTION"

SERIES

Like the popular saying; "No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main."

This is true when it comes to knowledge. There are times I have made wrong assertions out of innocence and ignorance.

Some corrections came through feedback from people who knew better, while in other cases I realized the blunders myself.

On The "P.O.C" Series I will be highlighting a couple of moments I goofed. I just hope you don't get to laugh at me.

That's in November.


#3: 

THE

"SHOWCASE" 

SERIES

In December, all Consult Kenny POSTS will be showcasing establishments owned by members in our community.

From office spaces designed to world-class standard, to serviced apartments you cannot resist. 

The spotlight will be placed on a couple of folks that have moved from just being an audience to becoming a family.

You don't want to miss this one.

Permit me to put everything on hold for now, while I work on my next post. Meanwhile feel free to get me on board your next project using the link below πŸ‘‡

https://wa.me/message/O35ITJCXPTGYG1

See you againπŸ‘

I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager


CONSULT KENNY

PROJECTS | PEOPLE | PLACES | PLATFORMS

#consultkennyposts #the4thquarterlineup #theafterthoughtseries #thepointofcorrectionseries #theshowcaseseries #october #november #december #2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE "ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL 2: THE KITCHEN!!!

THE HOME ADVANTAGE" SERIES 3 : THE SPECIFIC!!!

THE "BIG MAC" SERIES 3: THE MYSTERY COMBO!!!!