THE "YOU CAN COUNT ON ME" SERIES


INTRO!!! 



Hi folks, guess you are good.

It's 11 months into 2023 already. Happy New Month to you all, it's going to be a blissful month for you and I.

If you have been following the Consult Kenny posts for a while, I have no doubt you have gained insights on matters relating to your space at one point or the other, I mean that's what I'm here for.

The objective of the Consult Kenny brand goes beyond stimulating knowledge as my job is not deemed complete until I help you HAVE OR EXPERIENCE what you KNOW OR LEARN on this platform, and that's where the KNOW IT | HAVE IT agenda hails from, therefore engagement is key to success here.

Now the question is, can I get you to engage me without first getting you to trust me?, the obvious answer is No.

And so on this note I thought it's important I introduce a series that will help establish your trust in the Consult Kenny brand, hence The 'You Can Count On Me" series.

So I will be approaching this series from 3 anglesπŸ‘‡:

#1: 

WHO I AM NOT


Permit me to say you are wrong if you have any of these impressions of me 😜

- I'm always indoor doing my thing with a cup of coffee on the table.

- All of my posts come from a cool and prime ambience.

- And I have the finest apartment in the universe 

Truth be told, none of this is true at the moment but they are expectations I have for myself. Maybe I should let you know, right now as I compose this post I'm staring so hard at my phone cos the screen is broken and you also need to know that my son won't let me be as he is seeking my attention for only God knows what 🀣

I'm just saying, I'm as human as you are, and my first job in gaining trust is to share some of the challenges I face doing what I do.

That will be the focus of my next post and I guess that's fine by you.


#2:

WHAT'S EXPECTED OF ME



I'm aware we all desire a good space to live and work in, and achieving this will always require dealing with professionals like myself.

As much as I'm able to deploy my expertise to help you achieve this, i should also be able to help my audience/prospects/clients draw a line between their needs and what they should expect of me.

I would like to put it this way, you can trust me to make a great bedroom but never expect me to make a sound sleep.

So helping you understand what you should expect of me will go a long way in establishing a foundation for trust.


#3: 

HOW YOU CAN BE OF HELP


Now that you are aware I'm as human as you are, and your expectations are clear, you also need to know there are several ways I need you to help me build and sustain trust in my dealings with you.

For instance, how open can you get with your brief? Or how lenient can you be with the timeline for your project?

I will be delving into that dimension of how I need you to help me deliver trust as I round up this series in the last weekend in November.

Trust me, there is so much insights up for grabs on this series, please follow through and tell others about it as I exit this broken screen and attend to my son 😊 

Meanwhile do not hesitate to contact me whenever you need a helping hand on matters relating to your space.

I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE "SHARE WITH ME" SERIES: LET'S GO SUSPENDED!!!

THE "MAKE IT FIT" SERIES 2: LET'S TALK FORM!!!