THE "2ND- HALF" SERIES 3: THE REVERED PERSONAS

 

THE 

"2ND- HALF"

SERIES 3: 

 THE 

REVERED  

PERSONAS


Hi there, trust your weekend is coming on well.

It's the final lap of the weeks in July and my last post on The "2nd-half" Series, a heart-to-heart conversation on what can be done to make the 2nd-half of the year count for good for me and my audience.

I started out defining the 2nd-half beyond the scope of a 12 months calendar, then took it further with the 3Rs that would help REFINE the DEFINED.

Do well to check them out here 👇

https://consultkenny3.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-2nd-half-series-2-refining.html

It was interesting tagging the series along with happenings from the just concluded FIFA world cup tournament, a move that made me appear like a fan of the Argentine team. Anyways all of that came to an end last weekend with what I would like to call "the YAMALization of MESSI 😀

Beyond the glitz and glamour of the finals, there are 3 personalities I observed and learnt from, although their experiences differ yet they all expressed a winning attitude, something we all need in making the best of life happenings.

Drums roll 🥁 👇


#1: 

 BE LIKE  

MESSI


As I observed the attitude of the 39 years old superstar, Lionel Messi, one question pops up in my head; "What if your second half is more about the next rated and not so much about you?

Then be like Messi; who referred to Lamine Yamal, as a "tremendous player" and a "global star" even before the match.

Never be taken aback with the emergence of other folks into their limelight.

- The young boy in the block that's beginning to make giant strides.

- The intern with the drive that only reminds you of how you started out.

- Or perhaps the better version of yourself that you now see in those you once nurtured.

Maybe it's time to see the second half as a passing of the baton to those coming after you.   



#2: 

 BE LIKE  

YAMAL


Just put yourself in his shoes; Star boy Yamal, trending and dripping with stars at just 19.

Chances are high I would brag and declare myself the upcoming G.O.A.T 🤩

But not so with Lamine Yamal, who showed deep admiration and respect for Lionel Messi after the match. Rather than joining the immediate team celebrations, he walked over to console Messi on the pitch, later stating that Messi is the best player in history.

The youngster realises the baton is only being passed to him, the race has just begun and he now has to prove this wasn't a fluke.



#3: 

 BE LIKE  

KEYNE



And to my favourite persona, Keyne.

Keyne is Lamine Yamal's 3-year old kid brother. You should see the excitement he's got all over him as he celebrates his brother's win here 👇

https://youtu.be/oLi-1IMsirQ?si=aujfqktHn4UgfnvU

As I round up this series, I pick a line from the song in the background of the video; "My brother won, we all belong" 

That's an attitude we all need to embrace in life. Rather than see things from the angle of winner and loser I suggest we embrace the attitude that helps us see a win in other people's win.

I hope this helps someone, just as engaging me will do for your next project.

Let's get talking here 👇 

https://wa.me/message/O35ITJCXPTGYG1

I can't wait to hear from you 😊 

I'm Kenny, an interior designer and project manager


CONSULT KENNY

PROJECTS | PEOPLE | PLACES | PLATFORMS

#consultkennyposts #the2nd-halfseries3 #reveredpersona #messi #yamal #keyne #yamalizationofmessi #GOAT #argentinavsspain #FIFAworldcup #attitude #winning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE "BIG MAC" SERIES 3: THE MYSTERY COMBO!!!!

THE "ABOUT THIS TIME" SERIES 5: ALL IT TAKES!!!

THE "SECOND CHANCE" SERIES 2: BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE!!!